Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Saiful and I am doing this blog for the purpose of studying as I have to complete my task for my course which is Computer and Technology. For your information I am a student of University of Industry Selangor and currently taking Bachelor of Education (Hons) in TESL. I am always passionate of learning about other languages because through the language you can actually gain the knowledge about people's culture, tradition and many other things related to it. So, I would like to share with all of you about the language that I am still learning right now which is French language. Hopefully that you can enjoy as much as I do about knowing the information regarding this language. It is fun to learn so make full use of it.Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment